Shareholder Andrew Dector and senior attorney Robin Frank comprise the firm’s Construction Litigation practice group.
The firm represents contractors, subcontractors, owners, sureties, material suppliers and design professionals, both as plaintiffs and defendants in construction-related litigation and mediation.
The firm’s Construction Litigation practice includes the following areas:
- Construction lien litigation;
- Breach of contract claims;
- Payment bond and performance bond claims;
- Claims arbitration and mediation;
- Defect claims and defense; and
- Warranty claims and defense.
Working with a highly trained support staff, the firm’s attorneys work closely with clients throughout all phases of litigation to help insure that client needs and goals are being met.